RingCentral is a global provider of cloud-based business unified communications and collaboration solutions (UCC). Providing increased flexibility and cost-effectiveness, RingCentral’s platform offers much more than traditional office phone systems, VoIP business phone service, or virtual PBX. It is a comprehensive platform of features that unify voice, SMS, team messaging and collaboration, conferencing, video meetings, webinars, contact center, and fax, empowering today’s mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device.
A few reasons why RingCentral is the leading cloud communications and collaboration solution:
- RingCentral Global Office™ eliminates geographical borders by offering a truly local solution throughout the world. Specifically, for European countries, service includes local numbers, support, and currency billing.
- RingCentral Glip™ is a single, unified experience for all of RingCentral Office’s communications and collaboration capabilities. RingCentral’s unified client app brings all modes of communication into one place, reducing the time users waste switching between apps and device endpoints. This workspace is one of a kind and includes team messaging, file sharing, gifs, calendars, project management, and even more collaboration features, with all of RingCentral’s modes of communication in one place.
- RingCentral’s integrations capabilities provide workflow solutions while offering the ability to build customized solutions or select the desired apps available on the RingCentral Connect Platform™. Increase productivity and adoption while empowering users to effortlessly have all business tools at their fingertips.
- Recognized as a leading UCaaS solution by industry analysts and reputable companies such as Google, Forbes, Gartner, Frost & Sullivan, Deloitte, Synergy Research Group, IHS Markit, and more.
Headquarters: Belmont, CA
Company size: 1,001-5,000 employees
Year founded: 2003
Specialties: Cloud-based business phone systems, virtual PBX, unified communication, smartphone apps, Internet fax, Professionals Services, VOIP, Open API/Integration, Global Office, SMS, Online Meetings, Team Messaging & Collaboration, HD Video & Audio Conferencing, and Contact Center
Latest from RingCentral
- Transitioning to Contact Center 2.0: Business Drivers and Benefits
- The Unexpected Business Impact of Team Messaging Apps for Small Businesses
- Rewriting the Rules for Customer Engagement in the Contact Center
- RingCentral September Release: Collaborative Communications Reimagined
- Bringing Innovation to Customer Engagement with Collaborative Contact Center and RingCentral Pulse™