Delivering modern IT-as-a-service across cloud, applications, security, data, and infrastructure
Rackspace is the partner of choice in a world of ever-changing IT. Rackspace delivers certified expertise and integrated managed services across public and private clouds, managed hosting and enterprise applications. Because Rackspace partners with the leading technology providers, including Alibaba®, AWS, Google™, Microsoft®, OpenStack®, Oracle®, SAP®, VMware®, and Pivotal®, it is uniquely positioned to provide unbiased advice on the technologies that will best serve each customer’s specific needs.
Services Delivered Your Way
From cloud design and code development to launch assistance and ongoing security, Rackspace helps you get the most from your technology investments.
- Industry-leading SLAs: Rest easy with a 100% Network Uptime Guarantee and an additional 100% Production Platform Uptime Guarantee (when you purchase Rackspace Application Services: Application Operations).
- Architecture advisors: Rackspace helps plan, design and architect your cloud for your workload.
- Launch assistance: Rackspace gets your environment up and running smoothly and quickly.
- Security guidance: Their experts help identify vulnerabilities and enable more-secure deployments.
- Code development assist: Rackspace helps ensure your code is leveraging our interfaces to the fullest.
Rackspace is modernizing IT in today’s multi-cloud world. By delivering IT as a service, we help customers of all industries, sizes, and locations, across private and public sectors, realize the power of digital transformation without the complexity and expense of managing it on their own. Our comprehensive portfolio of managed services across applications, data, security, and infrastructure on the world’s leading public and private cloud platforms enables us to provide unbiased expertise. Rackspace has been honored by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor, and others as one of the best places to work. Learn more at www.rackspace.com.
Headquarters: San Antonio, TX
Company size: 1,001-5,000 employees
Year founded: 1998
Specialties: IT-as-a-Service, Multi-Cloud, Managed Hosting, Managed AWS/Azure/Google Cloud Platform/OpenStack/Alibaba, Managed Private Cloud for VMware/Microsoft/OpenStack, Managed Security, Compliance Solutions, Database Administration, Enterprise Application Management, Managed Oracle and SAP, Managed Magento/Hybris/Sitecore/Oracle ATG/Adobe Experience Manager, and Professional Services
Latest from Rackspace