A new approach to today’s evolving security challenges
AlienVault’s award-winning products are designed and priced to ensure that all organizations have access to world-class security. By integrating essential security capabilities into a Unified Security Management® (USM) platform, and then powering that platform with up-to-the-minute threat intelligence from AlienVault Labs and our Open Threat Exchange® (OTX™) – the world’s largest crowd-sourced collaborative threat exchange – AlienVault provides its more than 7,000 commercial customers with a unified, simple and affordable solution that simplifies and centralizes threat detection, incident response and compliance management for cloud, hybrid cloud, and on-premises environments.
AlienVault Unified Security Management® – The All-in-One Platform – Threat Detection, Incident Response, & Compliance Management
AlienVault Unified Security Management® (USM) eliminates the complexity and costs of managing multiple, disparate products by providing a unified, yet highly extensible, platform that delivers all the security essentials required for effective threat detection, incident response, and compliance management.
- Asset Discovery: Visibility into who and what is connected to the network at all times
- Vulnerability Assessment: Automated asset scanning to identify vulnerabilities and exposure
- Intrusion Detection: Centralized threat detection across all environments
- Behavioral Monitoring: Identification of suspicious behavior and network anomalies
- SIEM & Log Management: Correlation and analysis of security event data from across the network
- Compliance Management: Continuous monitoring, compliant log storage, and built-in reporting
- Threat Intelligence: Real-time, validated intelligence on the latest threats and attack methods
Benefits of AlienVault USM
- Comprehensive Security Monitoring for Cloud & On-Premises: Eliminate security blind spots with automated asset discovery and continuous, centralized monitoring of cloud, on-premises, and hybrid environments.
- Protection Against Emerging Threats: Stay ahead of emerging threats with the most up-to-date, global threat intelligence delivered continuously and automatically to the USM platform.
- Accelerated Detection & Response: Stop attacks sooner with early threat detection, classification, and prioritization, combined with built-in response orchestration and automation.
- Simplified Compliance Management: Ease compliant reports with continuous monitoring, centralized log collection, secure log storage, and audit-ready reports.
- High-Value, Unified Security: Achieve greater business value with AlienVault’s unified approach to threat detection, incident response, and compliance
Headquarters: San Mateo, CA
Company size: 201-500 employees
Year founded: 2007
Specialties: Unified Security Management, Asset Discovery, Vulnerability Assessment, Intrusion Detection, Behavioral Monitoring, Log Management & SIEM, Open Source Security, Continuous Threat Intelligence, and cloud security
Latest from AlienVault