AT&T Cybersecurity brings the power of AlienVault to AT&T Business
AT&T Business and AlienVault recently joined forces to launch AT&T Cybersecurity, a standalone division of AT&T that aims to bring together the people, processes, and technology that help businesses stay ahead of threats. AT&T Cybersecurity provides customers with next-level cybersecurity solutions that help them simplify compliance and risk management while continuously detecting threats across multiple platforms like AWS, on-premise infrastructure, SaaS applications, and even the dark web.
AT&T Managed Threat Detection and Response
Managed Threat Detection and Response (MTDR) from AT&T Cybersecurity gives customers peace of mind knowing that their business is being monitored and protected from existing and potential threats.
- 24×7 proactive security monitoring and investigation – AT&T Security Operations Center (SOC) analysts protect your business by monitoring and disrupting advanced threats around the clock.
- Built on Unified Security Management (USM) – Multiple security capabilities in one unified platform allows AT&T to go beyond other MDR services. MTDR from AT&T provides centralized security visibility across your cloud, networks, and endpoints, enabling early and effective detection along with a rapid time to deployment.
- Powered by AT&T Alien Labs threat intelligence – AT&T Alien Labs delivers continuous, tactical threat intelligence to the USM platform along with visibility of the AT&T IP backbone, global USM sensor network, and the Open Threat Exchange (OTX).
Managed Threat Detection and Response Features
- 24 x 7 security monitoring by a dedicated AT&T SOC team
- Built on AT&T’s award-winning unified security management (USM) platform
- AT&T Alien Labs delivers continuous threat intelligence to help keep your defenses up to date
- Security orchestration and automation helps to streamline and accelerate response
- Response support extends to change management with other AT&T managed security services