In this webinar Marko Spremo, Telapprise’s VP of Sales & Marketing, and Theresa Lanowitz, AT&T Cybersecurity’s Head of Evangelism explore emerging risks affecting mid-market enterprises and how business can reduce their exposure to disruption.
The COVID-19 pandemic may have disrupted most normal business operations, but it hasn’t disrupted the onslaught of cyberattacks. Bad actors have seen the global pandemic as an opportunity to exploit vulnerable businesses as they attempt to address the change in their work environments. Now, businesses of every size face new challenges in keeping their networks, data, endpoints, and employees secure while supporting a more distributed and ever-changing workforce.
Topics we cover:
- Updates to the global threat landscape and emerging attack vectors: why not only big corporations are at risk
- How to leverage your cybersecurity budget for biggest security posture returns
- Best practices for training and educating employees on cybersecurity
- What cybersecurity considerations does a remote or hybrid workplace strategy necessitate?
- Managed security partnerships: maximum threat defense or wasted money?